10 Cute Boyfriend Gift Ideas
Are you looking for cute boyfriend gift ideas? Do you not want to spend a lot of money, but still get something great for Valentine’s day, his Birthday, or Christmas? Do you want something out of the ordinary that he’ll remember forever? Here are 10 cute boyfriend gift ideas.
1. M&Ms with your initials on them. The M&M’s company makes personalized candies. You can choose two colors and two imprints. These personalized M&Ms will not only tell him that you love him, it will also say that you took the time to come up with something unique. You can find these candies on the official M&Ms site.
2. Love Cards. Get some colored index cards. On each card write a coupon for a “service” you’ll provide him. Some can be romantic like a hug, kiss, or massage. Others can give a service like picking up his dry cleaning or walking his dog.
3. Create Your Own Boxer Shorts. For ages, fun boxer shorts have been one of the top cute boyfriend gift ideas. But take it a step further. Get a plain pair of boxer shorts and decorate them yourself with colored glue. You can also have boxers made at café press.
4. Teddy Bear with a Message. You can get an ordinary teddy bear and tie a message to its neck or you can order a personalized teddy bear from the Vermont Teddy Bear Company. Teddy bears are one of the most cute boyfriend gift ideas.
5. Create a Scrap Book. You probably have lots of pictures of the two of you. If you have paper mementos from dates – ticket stubs, handbills, etc., you can include them as well. He’ll appreciate that you went to all of the work to memorialize your relationship.
6. Matching Jerseys. If he has a favorite player on a favorite sports team, get both of you jerseys to match. Include a note that you can wear them the next time you watch a game. He’ll appreciate the sentiment of the jerseys and he’ll also appreciate that you are eager to spend time with him while he’s watching the game.
7. Message in a Bottle. Write him a love letter and place it in a bottle. It’s romantic and unique.
8. Inscribed Watch. Watches have become jewelry in these modern times. But an inscribed watch is a classic gift.
9. Mouse Pad. One of the cute boyfriend gift ideas that I like is to take a photo of yourself in a somewhat racy pose and then have it made into a mouse pad. That way, when he’s playing World of Warcraft, he’s thinking of you.
10. Recordable key chain. Go to an electronics store and get a recordable key chain. Then leave a romantic or sexy message on it. He’s got to keep his keys close – and that means he’ll keep you close too.
So, there you have it, my top 10 cute boyfriend gift ideas.